Choosing a Vitamin
1. How do I know if supplementation is right for me?
Most people use supplements as a 'top-up' to their diet when Canada's Food Guide recommendations cannot be met. Speak with your health care provider to learn what supplements you need to be taking and at what dosage.
2. What age can I start giving my child L'il Critters™ gummy vitamins?
Each product is indicated for a specific age range. Please refer to the product label or the individual product page where minimum ages are listed.
3. Can Vitafusion™ and L'il Critters™ replace a healthy diet?
While Vitafusion™ and L'il Critters™ are a great 'top-up' for areas of need in a diet, a healthy diet is always important, in addition to supplementation. Our gummies should not be used as an alternative to a healthy diet. Consult a health care practitioner to assess whether you or your children are meeting the daily required nutrient intakes
4. Vitafusion™ / L'il Critters™ gummy vitamins look like candies. Are they in child-resistant containers?
Yes, Vitafusion™ and L'il Critters™ come in child-resistant containers. It is recommended that they be kept out of reach of children.
Are Vitafusion™/ L'il Critters™ Gummy Vitamins safe?
5. Is it safe to consume Vitafusion™/ L'il Critters™ gummy vitamins on a longterm basis?
Yes, it is safe if taken at the proper dosage. Please refer to the bottle or product page for dosing recommendations.
6. As an adult, can I take the children's vitamins?
It is not harmful to take the children's vitamins, however, they are not formulated to meet the daily requirements for adults. Consult your health care practitioner to ensure you are using a product to meet adult levels of daily required nutrients.
What's in a Vitafusion™/ L'il Critters™ gummy vitamin?
7. What type of gelatin is used in in Vitafusion™ / L'il Critters™ gummy vitamins?
The gelatin used in some of the Vitafusion™ and L'il Critters™ products is a porcine (pork) based gelatin.
8. How many grams of sugar are in your products?
Most of the Vitafusion™ and L'il Critters™ products have no more than 1.5 grams of sugar per gummy.
9. Why do some gummies have a sugar coating? What is it?
Some of the Vitafusion ™ and L'il Critters ™ gummy vitamins are coated in a sugar or sour sand to help improve the taste and/or reduce the stickiness of the gummies .
10. Where can I purchase Vitafusion™/L'il Critters™ gummy vitamins?
The following are some of the retailers that proudly carry L’il Critters and Vitafusion gummy vitamins:
Please check with your local store for availability.
11. Are coupons available for Vitafusion™/L'il Critters™ gummy vitamins?
Yes, we do share coupons. Please check the Coupon page for our latest offers.
12. Who can I contact if I have a product question or complaint?
If you have a product questions or complaint, we want to know about it. Please contact us here.
13. Where are Vitafusion™/L'il Critters™ gummy vitamins made?
Church & Dwight's custom designed and built manufacturing facilities were developed specifically for the production of Gummy Vitamins - not candy. Located in Vancouver, Washington, USA, our facilities have had consistent certification with both Specialized Technology Resources (STR) Retailer Certification and National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). Our years of gummy vitamin expertise, research & development, innovation, and consumer awareness ensure superior quality control.