Vitafusion™ SleepWell, is a gummy supplement made with Melatonin and designed to help increase the total sleep time in people suffering from sleep restrictions or altered sleep schedules. These gummies provide a tasty alternative to hard-to-swallow tablets.
Each SleepWell gummy contains 2.5 mg of Melatonin, a hormone that is released by your body when the sun goes down or it gets dark, which then tells your body it’s time to sleep and helps to regulate your sleep pattern. With hectic schedules and busy lives, sometimes our bodies need help getting a quality night’s sleep so that you can be ready to tackle the next day. SleepWell helps you get the sleep you need so you can start your day feeling energized and refreshed.
- Helps increase total sleep time and reduce the time it takes to fall asleep
- Reduces the side effects of jet lag, daytime fatigue or sleep disturbance
- Helps to reset the body’s sleep-wake cycle
- Adults take 2 gummies once per day, at or before bedtime – for use beyond four weeks, consult a health care practitioner
- Produced in a facility with products that contain egg, fish, shellfish, soy and tree nuts
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. If you are taking one of the following medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use: anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, blood pressure medications, immunosuppressive medications, sedative, hypnotic or psychotropic medications, or steroids. If you have one of the following conditions, consult a health care practitioner prior to use: asthma, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, depression, diabetes or hypoglycemia, hormonal disorder, immune system disease, liver disease, migraine, or seizure disorders. If symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult your health care practitioner (except jet lag use). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not exceed the suggested dosage. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. Mild gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or cramping) have been known to occur in which case, discontinue use. Rare allergic reactions have been known to occur in which case, discontinue use.